Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Optical Illusion

 I went to Brooklyn over the weekend to go thrift store shopping with Suah. However, I didn't get much :'( But I did have a lovely time at this thai restaurant. The interior was so nice! There was a nice big pond-ish structure in the middle of the restaurant as well as wooden swings and big bubble chairs. The food was quite nice, not spectacular but not horrific.

 I also started recording a few outfit of the days this week, so stay tuned for that! (= The outfits have been winter with a few spring pieces just because the weather has been getting warmer. So excited for spring! (= Probably one of my favorite seasons along with fall.
 Here, I'm wearing a black romper with pretty brass buttons. I paired it with a striped blazer from H&M.


Close up of the tights . These are from Nicole Miller

I love this blazer. But be careful! If you stare at it for too long, you might get a bit dizzy ;)

That's it for now!
xoxo, Eveleen

1 comment:

  1. love the outfit! that food looks so tasty!
    Where is the romper from?

    ReplyDelete