Monday, January 31, 2011

Lost in Translation

Today I had to go to school, on a day I wasn't supposed to. Spent my day taking my AP Psych midyear. So to match my mood I dressed in all black. Probably my go - to look whenever I don't know what to wear. Some say it's boring, but if you mix and match with different patterns and textures you can make it more interesting. 

 H&M blazer, H&M lace tank, Aldo Bag, Target Leggings
 Here's a closer look : I actually found the gold brass button in the household button drawer. I love the vintage feel, and definitely makes the blazer look a bit more lavish
 F21 reindeer necklace, H&M owl ring, OPI Malaysian Mist with some juvenile bows on the ring finger ;), Aldo Pearl Bracelet
 Rialto Boots

xoxo, Eveleen

2 comments:

  1. you need to post more often. LOVE your blog and youtube!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! I agree! please post more!! I love your outfits!

    http://stylejj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete