Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best friend / Boyfriend Tag

So if you haven't watched the Best friend / Boyfriend Tag video Julie and I posted a few weeks ago, here it is



It was so much fun to film! I think the original footage was around thirty minutes, but we cut it down to fourteen. 

Our Friendship
I feel like there's a big misconception between me and julie's friendship. Not only on Youtube but in real life. Me and her do not hug, compliment each other, those typical "best friend" actions. Instead, we find it super awkward whenever we compliment each other and joke that this is not how we are normally. But that's just how we are. I feel like we're sisters. I typically tend to show affection to my friends, not my best friends. It's just like how I don't hug my sister and get all lovey dovey with her. I feel like Julie & I have gone past the "OMG FRIENDS FOREVER STAGE ILYSFM *HUG , *KISS ON THE CHEEK" stage and moved on to the "I've known you forever now, and I don't need to show affection in public for others to know that we're best friends" stage.
- am i making this sound like a love story?-
But anyways, there's no doubt that whether you personally know us or not, in public it's obvious that me and jules are best friends. No questions asked. That's what I love about our friendship.  
So that's my two cents on julie and i's friendship.

On a lighter note, I've received a lot of questions on my hair and makeup in this video so here it is! 


 Makeup - It's actually quite easy. I think it was the lashes that gave the illusion of being "pretty." HAHA. 
Face - Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Eyes- no eyeshadows, WetnWild Mega Liner (i don't really like it), eyelashes from Taiwan
Lips - Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout under Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Pink Pop


As for the hair, it was really simple. I just slept with my hair in braids, applied Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse, parted my hair in the middle, and took the front sections of my hair and twisted it and pinned it back. 
haha, I probably made it sound harder than it was. But it was SO incredibly simple. Perhaps I might do a tutorial on it ? 
So that's it for now! 
xoxo, Eveleen

No comments:

Post a Comment