Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup

So I finally managed to film another makeup tutorial. This time it was a Valentine's Day Inspired Look with pink and brown shadows.

I used my Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette, my Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Base, Stila Lip Glaze in Candy, Loreal Telscopic Explosion Mascara, Benefit Eye Bright and the Loreal HIP Color Chrome Eyeliner.

Here's how it turned out -
I like this look because though there's pink in it, it's still quite wearable and appropriate for the day time. Since there was a lot of pink going on up in the eyes, I put a very minimal amount of pink on my face and lips, by just sticking to bronzer and a natural gloss color.
What makeup look do you want to see in my next video?
xoxo, Eveleen

No comments:

Post a Comment