Saturday, February 26, 2011

Never Say Never

So I originally planned to do an outfit of the day but that turned into me adding a few extra outfits. One you've already seen and the other is sort of a cheat. (You'll see why later) 
But here's my first outfit . I wore this to see the JB movie :P
The weather was super nice so I was able to get away with wearing shorts and tights ! YAY ! 

 
 Floral Tank - Express , Blazer - H&M , Tights - Nicole Miller , 'Safety' Shorts - Zara 
Cant really see the shorts but they're just there so no one can see my cootchie

& on the bottom I wore my Aldo oxfords (=
------
Another way to wear it was by just tucking in the short to reveal my shorts and adding a belt ! 

 I was actually inspired by a picture on tumblr for this outfit, and i think i did a pretty nice job recreating it (=
 yupp (= that's it for now ! I'll see you guys soon 
xoxo, Eveleen

No comments:

Post a Comment