Saturday, April 30, 2011

If I Were A Boy

Sorry for not posting in a while /: But, I've been studying for tests and it has just been so crazy. So to make up for it, I'm going to bombard you guys with outfit posts. Hope you don't mind (;

Julie says this shirt reminds her of a boy's tee ... but in a good way. 
This oversized tee was one of my fav finds from Goodwill . And it only cost 4 bucks !

 I love wearing oversized things as dresses and this was no exception. Though it was too short to wear as a dress by itself I just wore plain old jean shorts underneath so no one would see my hoo-ha.
 I slipped on some sheer tights since it was going to be a rainy day and also paired it off with my brown oxfords. This outfit was effortless and very simple (=
For accessories I paired it off with a black and white bracelet from H&M and my usual pearl bracelet. 

xoxo, Eveleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment