Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just One of Those Days

Haven't had one of those days where I just wore black. Sort of missed it ! So simple and chic. Took my ap gov final today and settled for something warm and comfy. Afterwards I stopped by urban and got two pairs of shorts for spring. YAY ! (:
today's weather was actually quite spring - like. Was sweating under my leather jacket at 50 degrees.
Anyways, my outfit had a pop of blue just so it wouldn't look like I was in mourning. Wore my chain headband that I am obsesssseeeddd with. (:

Outfit - black sweater - gap; leggings - target; scarf - American apparel; combat boots - madden girl; chain headband - my sister made it (=

That's it for now!
Xoxox, Eveleen

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit. so effortless and chic. and perfect for finals :)
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete