Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday 2010 Party Wear

Just a sneak peek on a video I've been working on recently (=

OUTFIT ONE - Two piece outfit 

 I love the sheer blouse. Love all things sheer. The color is very nice and festive. The ruffles are very girly and the bell sleeves are so classy.
 This skirt is so pretty! The silver detailing is also quite festive and fits on my body quite nicely. I paired this outfit with "hole-y" stockings to give it some texture and to add some pizazz to the outfit ;) 
Blouse - Akris (Vintage) but the brand is available at Neiman Marcus
Skirt - H&M from last year (saw one exactly like this at F21)
Stocking - Taiwan

Outfit 3 - Black Lace
 Lace has been going strong for a few seasons now. And black is probably the best way to go if you're not sure what the attire is for an event. This outfit is probably the most casual of all the outfits since I'm pairing it with leggings.
Black Lace Dress - Four Septembers LINK
Cardigan - F21 
Leggings - Target
Belt - Ann Taylor

Outfit Three - Sequined Dress

This dress speaks for itself. It's gorgeous. It's a bit tight, so you have to be super confident to wear this. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit iffy.

 I paired it with a cardigan so it'll tone down the dress and cover up any concerns I have.
 It's short, but if you're cold, wear tights! A little mini won't hurt ;)
Here's a closeup of the detailing. Pretty, right?
Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Target 

Outfit Four - Red Dress

 Red is a lot more fun and not as boring as black. This dress is very silky, but I'm not going to lie, it was very static-y. It stuck to my body a lot and I had to keep adjusting it. Nonetheless, It's very pretty with a lace trim on the bottom, a tie in the back and a subtle lace back.
 Dress - Target

My video will be up soon. I just have to put together a few more outfits and edit it (= I hope you guys enjoyed! 
xoxo, Eveleen  

No comments:

Post a Comment