Friday, June 10, 2011

Good Shoes Take You to Great Places

Today I'd like to share with you guys some of my favorite summer shoes. Typically, I like more detailed and fashion statement shoes because during the summer I keep everything else very simple since it's so hot! Having the shoes speak for your whole outfit makes it easy to stay cool on top yet look very stylish.

1. Gold Tribal Sandals 
This first pair is one I got recently from Marshalls. It has a cream base but on the body there is intricate gold beading that reminds me of the tribal trend .
I love this pair because the intricate beading covers my foot which gives the illusion of smaller and thinner feet (=



 2. Red & Gold Sandals
 I love this pair from Aldo because the color is just so bright and can add so much life to your outfit. The rich color and details gives a very luxurious feel.

 3. Leather Flip Flops

 Of course, it's not summer without a pair of flip flops. I prefer leather ones because they are better quality and last a bit longer. These are from Abercrombie & Fitch and though they look simple, the beading is quite a nice touch. A perfect pair to grab and run out the door in.


 Alright, so I hoped you guys enjoyed this post and I'll see you guys next time !(=

xoxo, Eveleen

1 comment:

  1. "Good Shoes Take You to Great Places" this remembers me of Boys Before Flowers <3 that cool korean drama.

    ReplyDelete