Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome ♥

AHHHH, I just reached 1000 subscribers on Youtube! Thank you guys so so so so much! I know 1000 might not seem like a lot but it feels like it was just yesterday when Julie and I were freaking out about our first subscriber! Almost exactly three months ago was when we posted our first video and look at us now! I really hope to continue making videos for you guys!
In celebration of reaching 1000 subscribers today, I decided to create a personal blog! Making videos is fun but writing things down tend to be a lot easier and faster. This is the perfect way for you guys to catch up with me on the days I don’t get to post a video. It’s also a nice place to do quick outfit posts or quickly share with y’all what I’ve been doing! It does take a while for me to record, edit and upload my videos so for sneak peeks of my upcoming videos, follow my blog ! (= 

So I’ve been thinking about what my blog name should be and I came up with “First Class Affairs.” The “affairs” part was actually from Julie. But by affairs, I mean, my life! So basically I’m giving you guys  a first class ticket into a glimpse into my life (: cheesy, i know!

But anyways, I look forward to posting up blog posts in the future!

Have a fabulous day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment